Monday 1 July 2019

Blog Profile 2019


Malololei my name is Moonia and I have 2 brothers,a small house,and
small family

My subject in school is maybe Reading and/or Maths. Reading is more quiet for me to focus instead of talking to my friends a lot. Maths helps me with my multiplications so I can memorize the times table. I have no sports I am into but I really love watching them! I enjoy being at home to play Roblox with my friends aka. Summer,Anamaria,Simon and Harley. We play other games evolving Jailbreak, Bloxburg and more. I definitely love watching my favourite chinese drama in Youtube they are called Put Your Head On My Shoulder and Devil Master Do Not Kiss Me S1, S2, S3 and S4. Sometimes I get bored and sleep or play some Roblox to help, sometimes when I play or watch I go to sleep easily. My goal for this year is to move on with my life in college so I can achieve my dreams and/or my parents/families dreams.

I am looking forward to take step by step in college to university and finally continue my life/journey. My family and friends past family or family that are born after me made me inspire who I am and my life continues like this for years and years. I am connected with my friends and family because they are connected towards my heart. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.