Monday 3 February 2020

Room 8 2020

This year was a good year without some of our old year 8's. I am happy and sad at the same time because my friend Cherry Anne had to go. But at least we still get one year though. My friends and I were so happy to meet each other in real life because I miss being in this school and I still do! Even if I graduate in this school I'll visit sometime. When I came late to my school. I really thought it would be a bigger class but nahhhh, we ended up having less students, but it was good because we are now turning into the most quietest class ever! (unlike last year) 

Despite all the horrible actions,fights,dramas,rumors,gossips last year with the old year 8's we still had some good times.. and I will always treasure that.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Mo'onia/Nia!
    Its wonderful hearing that this year is a good year for you! Its good that you treasure all the old times we had with the year 8's despite our childish actions! But now that you are the new year 8 are you ready to show the juniors a good role model?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes lol and thanks even though it was 2 days ago

      Delete
  2. Hey nia! amazing to hear your first/last week/year of school was good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also its me Summer again c:
      (sorry, Couldn't sign into my school one)

      Delete
  3. Hi Moonia,
    I like how you put our last years photo and this years photo. Last years photo reminds me so much with the previous students that was in our class.
    -God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment yesterday but I didn't put last years photo in there but oh well

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.