Friday 28 February 2020

BLOG PROFILE 2020

Kia ora, My name is Mo’onia and I am a Yr 8 attending St Patrick’s School. I am in Room 8, and I am 11 years old. I am Tongan. I have 2 brothers making me the middle child. My family do their best to educate me.  My goal for this year is to study hard just like what my dad says. I am planning to go to McAuley High school after I graduate from St Patricks. 
This might be my last year but at least I will have fun this year. My hobbies are participating in any sport such as soccer, netball, drawing art like Gacha Life characters and I also like to play Ball Tiggy with my closest friends. I like drinking fizzy drinks : ) My favourite colours are Pastel Yellow and White. That’s all the information I have for you so I hope this year will be fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.